Pages

Saturday 15 October 2011

Extra time please!

So it has never occurred to me  that the transition from  student to work phase would be so rough/tough/and many other words that I could list timelessly! It is all part of the big progress of growing up, but where's the fastforward button?! Never in my life did I want so much to add extra hours into the day! Just in order to simply have a few hours for relaxing the brain and clutter it with some meaningless tv show.

Whilst all that, I did happen to come across something good ... in Moscow Multimedia Art Museum! My two series of works from the "Drive" exhibition on public display (10 photos in total on the lower ground floor by the cinema room).

I cannot wait to to finally find time and snap some new photos. 


from "Drive" exhibition 


happy me

No comments:

Post a Comment